31 may 2008

Una Cancion Grabada POr Lemmy Y Yako en montreal 2008 Buscala en YOUTUBE

Too Late Too Late Lemmy And Jacobs 2008
I see that nothin's changedInsist on playing gamesSome waste of time you areAnd you're so popularWell this is it you ..tchI've got to make my switchI'm just another johnI know what's goin' on Your moveWhat do I have to lose?StalemateNo-oh, too late, too late I thought you was for realBut you're a rip-off dealDon't give me all that crapI just escaped your trapI think you see the jokeBut you're just chasin' smokeYou ain't another oneI know what's goin' on Your moveWhat do I have to lose?StalemateHello, too late, too lateOh Get on it! Misunderstanding meThe way you feel so freeI'm gonna jump the gunOh I'm gonna hit an' runYour credibilityDon't cut no ice with meAnother privelige goneI know what's goin' on Your moveWhat do I have to lose?StalemateOh oh, too late, too late
Oh, too late, too late

2 comentarios: